The Software Quality Assurance Engineer will support Software Engineering and Development activities for Army Aviation and Missile programs at the US Army AMRDEC Systems, Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate. They will develop and assist in implementation of quality programs for hardware, software, and service products.
- Develop a Software Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan and document quality activities in compliance with S3I processes and procedures
- Implement a system and software quality program per the S3I Quality Standard Operating Procedures and other quality processes and procedures, using ISO 9000-3 as a reference
- Support the Army Materiel Release Process, as documented in Army Regulation 700-142, Type Classification, Materiel Release, Fielding, and Transfer
- Support S3I’s role in software materiel release determinations
- Support S3I's SQA’s material release activities, including suitability and supportability assessments, by providing needed project level software data
- Prepare change requests for the S3I quality processes and implement the changes once approved by the S3I Process Configuration Control Board (PCCB) or the S3I Quality Assurance Division Chief, as appropriate
- Review each project’s defined process, solicitation, and management plan(s) for conformance to the EPIC process and provide feedback to the Project Leads.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the process
- Develop the organizational QC processes, which a project uses as a basis for their QC activities on a project
- Conduct audits of projects' processes and deliverable products
- Audit the implementation of the QC processes on each project
- Recommend improvements to the process(es)
- Assist in development of management plans
- Document process or product deficiencies via Quality Problem Reports (QPRs)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance; must be a US Citizen
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development life-cycle
- ISO 9001-2008 quality management system certifications
- Active DoD clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Mission Multiplier is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.